Florrie values your custom and your privacy.
Some blog posts may contain affliated links (for exampleEtsy links) and this is provided by Awin. Further details can be found on their website . The small business I refer to will not be charged for using these links.
Our mailing list:
Our mailing list consists of email address from those who have subscribed on our website or joined at an event. We hold our mailing list on our website. Please contact me (details below) if you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
This information includes your name, postal address, method of payment and your email address (if provided). Stripe (the payment gateway) do not pass on any banking information to Florrie. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for custom orders.
How Your Information Is Used
The information you provide us will be used for:
• Processing and fulfilling your order
• Providing customer support
• Product guarantees and settling disputes
• Keeping financial records in line with UK tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Florrie will not share your information other than for the purposes listed above. Your information may be shared with:
• Service providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for us, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Your information will never be sold. Florrie will never contact you other than for the purposes of fulfilling your order and providing customer support.
All information is kept securely and in line with UK law.
Information relating to purchases is generally retained for 7 years to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
To ensure your personal data is kept secure at all times all devices, computers, laptops, mobile phones Florrie use for business purposes are either password or passcode protected with all firewalls and antivirus software updated as required. Any printed documents such as receipts and postage certificates are held in a locked cabinet and will only be used as stated above. Florrie ensure all security is the best it can be to mitigate any potential risks and safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Links for our website and newsletter:
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I Su Florence of Florrie, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns or wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you may contact me at mail.for.florrie [at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may write to me at:
Su Florence, 11, KY15 5UT